This website (https://eagerprogrammer.com) is operated by AAD International Limited. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to AAD International Limited.
What data/information do we collect from you and how do we do it?
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, account login data, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we may collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we may collect certain information from you, including your name, username, password, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
In order to continue our operations with the Site and to provide you with a better experience, we may collect various types of data from you both actively and passively. Some examples include:
- The information you proactively provide us with: On our Site, if you submit a form or provide us with your information in some other way, including information such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, business name, website URL, physical address, website, gender, passwords, username, or any other information, in order to gain access to a specific content, place an order, contact us, or for any other purpose, we may collect and save the data and information for recordkeeping, marketing, or other purposes.
- The information collected automatically by scripts: On our Site, we may have various pieces of script or code that passively collect information from you in the background. These scripts may track which pages you visit, your IP address, your mouse/keyboard interactions on our Site, technical information about your browser, operating system, or device, your behavior and actions on our Site and other information. Google Analytics and Facebook Pixels are good examples of such scripts that track and collect data from you. The data or information may be sent to third-parties as well for processing and storing on their servers and databases.
- Other miscellaneous data: We may collect and store data provided by you in an offline context like in events, seminars, conferences, and other places as well.
Why do we collect your information and how do we use it?
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns). We may also use this information for retargeting campaigns and behavioral advertisements (for example, Facebook and Instagram retargeting advertisements through information gained using Facebook Pixels).
We may collect your information for various purposes and use them in different ways, including but not limited to:
- In order to fulfill an order or purchase: If you purchase something on our Site, we need information like your email address, username, password, physical address, credit card information, and other types of data in order to process the payment, arrange shipping and fulfillment (if necessary), provide you with confirmations or invoices, deliver the product/service to you successfully, and allow you to access it. Because of this obligation, we may collect the information.
- In order to communicate with you: If we think you might have an interest in our products/services, we may collect your information to contact you, connect with you, email/message you, or otherwise communicate with you in some way to give you information, news, content, insights, and other marketing/advertising-related updates. We may also use your data or information for behavioral marketing and remarketing or online advertising purposes.
- In order to operate and maintain our Site.
- In order to provide customer support on bugs, issues, concerns, and problems.
- In order to analyze and solve technical problems.
- In order to gather valuable analysis, tracking, and usage data and to monitor user behavior across the Site to improve our Service.
- In order to screen for and prevent potential fraud, malicious attacks or breach.
How do we protect and secure the information we collect from you?
While no protection system can guarantee 100% security, we take appropriate measures to protect and secure your information, like:
- Our Site connects to your browser/device through the HTTPS protocol using SSL protection, which ensures hackers can’t easily access or steal your data.
- Sensitive information like passwords or credit card information is sent over the network in encrypted form to prevent hackers from gaining access to it.
- Passwords are stored in hashed forms in our database instead of in plain form.
- Credit card or payment-related information are not stored or saved in our servers or databases and are instead securely sent to our payment processor(s) (i.e. Stripe) via an encrypted connection. The payment processor(s) we use comply with the PCI-DSS standards to safeguard your information processing.
- Your personal information like name, email and other data are stored in respected and recognized services like Drip, Google, Facebook, ManyChat, and other similar services.
Which third-parties have access to your information?
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We may also use this information for retargeting campaigns and behavioral advertisements (for example, Facebook and Instagram retargeting advertisements through information gained using Facebook Pixels). As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising from these providers:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Google – https://www.google.com/settings/ads
Bing – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info.
While many of your information is collected and used by us, some information may be shared with industry respected and recognized services to aid in our efforts. For example:
- Email marketing and automation service providers like Drip.
- Site analytics and tracking services like Google Analytics.
- Marketing and advertisement platforms like Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and other networks and services.
- Payment processors like Stripe.
- Facebook Messenger marketing services like ManyChat.
- Various feedback and user data collected by scripts, tags, plugins, third-party tools, and services shared with their owners/developers.
Also, note that if in the future, our company, AAD International Limited, or its assets and contents, are merged with, acquired by, or sold to another company or organization, that new company or organization will have access to your information. This may happen without prior notice and assumes you’ll comply with the new terms and conditions and privacy policies. If the new company or organization is based outside the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA), your information will be transferred to the country the new company or organization is based in.
The information we collect from you may also be stored in servers or databases outside the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA) in international locations.
European Residents & GDPR Information
Our company is registered and located in the United Kingdom. If you reside in Europe, you have some additional rights:
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access your personal information we hold about you and to ask your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA), then you are protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), effective from May 25, 2018.
Our business and company are complaint with GDPR to the best of our knowledge, and you can find more information regarding GDPR and our practices below:
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (also known as the GDPR) is a regulation designed to protect the privacy and personal information of residents residing in the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). If you reside in these areas, you fall under the GDPR regulation and thus are entitled to some rights and protection regarding your personal data and information.
In order to comply with the GDPR, companies that collect data or information from individuals are required to explain their privacy policies in a concise, transparent, intelligible, easily accessible, free, clear and plain-language format. Below you’ll find this information regarding our GDPR practices.
Who are we?
Under GDPR laws, we are identified as a Data Controller. As a Data Controller, we may collect and store personal or sensitive information from you as a requirement for successful operations or in order to provide you with a better service and overall experience.
What is the legal basis for processing your data under GDPR?
Our legal basis for processing personal data under GDPR are:
- We need to fulfill or enter into a contract with you.
- We need to process data under in our legitimate interests and are not overridden by your rights.
- We have permission from you to process your data.
- We need to comply with the law.
What rights do you have in these aspects under GDPR?
Under the GDPR, you are entitled to some rights regarding collecting, storing, using, updating, and removing your data or information we have collected. These include:
- Right to Be Informed: You have the right to be informed that your data or information is being collected and stored.
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to what data or information we have collected from you and how it’s being stored or used.
- Right to Correction: You have the right to request a correction or update to the data or information we have collected from you.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request your data be erased or removed from our systems.
- Right to Restriction of Processing: You have the right to request us to stop processing your data or information (note: this may require you to stop using our website and services).
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request your collected information be given to you in a standard format.
- Right to Object to Processing: You have the right to object processing your data without your consent (note: this may require you to stop using our website and services).
- Right to Not Be Subject to Automated Decision Making: You have the right to request a decision to be made by an individual rather than computer algorithms (note: this may require you to opt-out and/or stop using our website and services).
We will retain your data or information for as long as necessary. We may retain your data to comply with specific laws, for internal analysis, legal purposes or other reasons.
We may automatically erase your data and information if we think the purpose of collecting the data doesn’t apply anymore or is not applicable.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
“Do Not Track” Signals
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Apt 19056 Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, CON, TR4 8UN, United Kingdom.